Being bored.

>> Friday, 3 June 2005

Yes! My sejarah project is going to finish!

JJ (with Ado and Jin Sha) is coming to Malaysia on July 3rd!! After I read the news I cant get my mind off it. And thats the reason why I cant sleep yesterday. I kept imagining the scene where me and my friends meet JJ. OMG whats wrong with me?! I thought I wouldn't mind if I cant meet JJ this year (but of course being depressed for a whole week). But I think I'm just lieing to myself. I guess I kena poison and the only cure is to meet JJ. Hmm. JJ is the poison AND the cure.

I read a comic about a ghost teacher. There's one way to know who's your future husband/wife (I dunno if its true).

Be ready with a pale of water and a shaver (T-shape). Then stare at the water by biting the shaver. On midnight (12:00:00am) an image of your future husband/wife will appear on the water. DO NOT release the shaver. If the shaver dropped into the image, your future husband/wife's face will get hurt (depends on where the shaver dropped).

Hmm. I wonder if this is true. LoL.

Some facts I discovered during the holidays (sort of):

  1. Life is just like a maze. The junctions are the choices you make. If you make the right choice, then you're getting near to the destination/end. If you make the wrong choice, you get into the wrong junction, and you will meet a dead end. You can go back if you want, but it will be a very tough road.
  2. The aim of ghost stories is actually to scare people not to do something, but eventually it developed into scaring and giving excitement to people.
  3. God does not create EVERYTHING. He just create the animals, the plants and the earth. He wants all living to learn to be creative.
I think its rather lame. LoL. The 3rd fact is just my opinion (aka lame fact). Fellow christians can just treat it as a joke.

Realize those kawaii emoticons --> ? I got it from Kao-ani. Since its in my "linkages" section, I guess I dont need to put it on the credits part. LoL.

Love
You need love.
You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give.

What Do You Need in Your Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP