Chinese New Year

>> Sunday, 13 February 2005

Whoa. A long time never update. Oh before I forget,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! =D

I went back to my hometown in Kedah at the 2nd day of CNY. haha. This post is going to be a very very loooong one. So if you don't have patience, you are coming to the wrong place =p

CNY Eve~
Just stayed at home to watch TV. Stayed up till 2AM. I think its quite early =p Saw some really pretty firecrackers near my house ^^

1st day of CNY~
Stayed at home too. Watch TV for the whole day. haha. By 5PM, went to Thien Hou Gong. Very crowded. They have some preformances there, but because I wanna go home and watch Oh! Happy Day (Movie; starring Jang Nara and some guy =p), so .. haha. Its really really very nice ^^ stayed up till 1am++

2nd day of CNY~
went to Kedah by 8am. Then went to my grandfather's house first. Quite bored actually ^^" Gamble with some kids (cuz they bet small small mah. haha) Lost everything leh. Luckily 50sen only =p

Went to my 1st uncle's house around 4pm. Met my cousin sis' husband. He's actually shorter then her o.O Well its ok, caz last time one of my teacher told me that if the husband is shorter then the wife, their marriage will be quite happy. haha. dont know true or not. And then met my another cousin sis' husband which just married at Dec 31 2004 =p. He's quite fair, wearing specs. A Veterinarian =p. From Sarawak I think. Cant rememeber. haha. Got A LOT of angpaus ^^ Kept saying "Thank you. Gong Xi Fa Cai" haha.

3rd day of CNY~
Went to my aunt's house. She have some doggiez there. So damn cute ^^ Cant stop looking at them. Is it unpolite to stare at them for too long? =p They are just too cute, though they are mixed ^^ So damn cute!!! Cant stop thinking bout it ^^

Then we went to my 2nd uncle's house. play with my cousins and nephews and niece (I'm not that old). Played Chor Dai D. Kept losing, cause i'm not an expert in this. Then we played pakat version of this, which is you pakat with another person. Won for a few times. haha. Then we drank sparkling juice. drank 3 flavours. there is a blue colour one, which I dont really like it. hehe. Then we played Monkey. Er something like that. Cuz I pricked my hand in the middle when i'm playing, so just play for a short time =p And then we played Da Feng Chui. Kinda fun actually =) Then we played another game. Its a game which my cousin's friend invente it. We called it the Name Game. You give yourself a name (using a topic), then give out cards. Open the cards. If the card you have is the same card another person opens, you must say out his/her name. If you say it wrongly/slower then him/her, that person will take your cards that you have opened or you've won. So damn exciting, and I kept shouting and laughing. haha. There is 1 time, that the topic is "Country". My niece chooses America, while my nephew choose Iraq, and in the end, Iraq won, and America lost. haha. Laugh till my stomach aches. haha. Oh the grown ups went to my aunt's house to have steamboat. we, kids, chose to play at my uncle's house. haha. Ate chocolates too. Cadbury and Fererro Rocher (is it spelled like that?) So damn chun-ted! I hope I still can wear my uniform. And My face is going rounder and rounder. I hate the shape circle >< 4th day of CNY~ Done not much. Played with my cousins. Millionaire, Name Game, and stuff. Watched Bridget Jones' Diary -- The Edge of Reasons. Although its not the type of movie we should watch, but .. its really nice ^^ Went back (KL) at 7pm++ Reached home at 3am++ cuz we went to my grandparent's house again to say goodbye ^^"

Oh well, its gonna be the end of this post. The counter strikes 1001 already when i visited my blog ^^ And, if you noticed, i've changed my layout. Finally. haha. Ok. I really gotta go now. This post is just waaaaaaaaaaay too long =) Buhbye~ Happy CNY once again, and Happy Valentines Day!

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP